Seeking Manufacturer Sales Agents
Since 1960, J.N. White Designs has been providing customized, integrated solutions to meet clients' needs for all of their screen printed products. As an ISO Certified manufacturer our company excels in producing labels, decals, overlays, membrane switches and component assemblies for the most demanding customers. Our established reputation for on-time delivery and meeting our customer expectations is truly our competitive advantage!
With our continued aggressive investment in state-of-the-art technology such as clear doming, laser cutting, digital printing and rapid prototyping, we are ready to expand our sales efforts by adding results driven sales professionals or agencies to represent our product lines in several prime areas of the United States.
If you would like to expand your current product line or grow your existing business in partnership with a winning supplier, please contact:
Ken Boss, VP Sales & Marketing
129 North Center Street
Perry, NY 14530
J.N. White Designs manufactures high quality, printed pressure and non-pressure sensitive labels, and graphic overlays for our customers in medical, electronics, industrial and retail markets. The company was founded in 1960 and is located in upstate New York.
Working at J.N. White Designs is more than just a job. We offer the opportunity for a rewarding career with a team of skilled individuals who strive to exceed customer expectations. Our values include:
- Working with Integrity: We build trust and commitment through our daily actions. Interactions with our customers, our suppliers and our co-workers occur within a code of moral and ethical conduct that is above reproach.
- Advocating for the Customer: We value our customers and “do whatever it takes” to both service and satisfy their needs. We ensure that customer interactions are enjoyable, efficient and effective.
- Utilizing Technology: We stay on the leading edge of technology in the development, production, and application of our products. Technology enables our customers and “fuels” the growth of our company.
- Delivering Quality: We strive to do the right thing the first time. If problems do arise, we take “lightning-quick” action to resolve them. The quality of our people, our products and our services will ensure the long-term viability of our company.
- Aspiring to Excellence: Our company is dedicated to continuous improvement to enable personal and professional growth. We strive to be the best and will invest accordingly in our people and our capabilities.
- Community Consciousness: We have earned the respect of the community and will continue to support its needs. J.N. White Designs will act as a good corporate citizen in all that we do.
In addition to a great work environment with a growing company, J.N. White Designs also offers a comprehensive benefit package to help our employees meet their individual needs. Some benefits include:
• Medical Benefit
• Dental Benefit
• Vision Benefits
• Prescription Drug Benefits
• Long-Term Disability
• Vacation Benefits
• Holiday Benefits
• Short-Term Disability
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Business Casual Work Environment
• Educational Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Internal Career Opportunities
J. N. White Designs has several production openings on our printing, racking, assembly and inspection teams.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Lifting up to 35 pounds
• Production experience preferred, but not required.
• 1st (7am–3pm, Mon.–Fri.) & 2nd (3pm–1:30am, Mon.–Thurs.) shifts available.
• Overtime available!
If you have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining both accuracy and quality please contact us.
SALES EXECUTIVE – Labels, decals & membrane switches
Boston/New England Territory (NH, VT, RI, ME, Northern CT)
The Outside Sales Representative is a results-oriented individual who establishes and builds relationships to expand market presence in their assigned territory. This individual enables the achievement of the region’s annual revenue objectives in conjunction with the company’s overall goals. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. Learn more...
To join our team, please forward your qualifications to:
J.N. White Designs
129 North Center Street
PO Box 219
Perry, New York 14530
or email to: Mary@jnwhitedesigns.com
or fax to: 585-237-2115
J.N. White Designs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will be required to undergo a physical and drug test prior to starting.
J.N. White Designs | 129 N. Center Street, Perry, NY | Contact Us