Die Cut Gaskets, Display Lenses, Display Windows
Custom designed and coated optical windows and lenses can be produced as standalone parts, or incorporated into membrane switches and graphic overlays.
For construction, materials such as acrylics, polyesters and polycarbonates all have different characteristics and are selected based on each project’s purpose. Durability is always important as exposure to weather, chemicals and everyday use means the windows or lenses must be scratch and abrasion resistant. Lenses can be customized using:
• Optically-clear material for superior products
• Selective inks and textures for durability
• Color tinting for enhancement
• Coatings such as anti-glare, gloss hard coating, anti-static and anti-reflection
• Tapes or gaskets for faster assembly and sealing
With optically-driven laser cutting equipment, achieving tolerances of +/- .002”-.005” is achievable.